- 2021 IEEE GreenTech – Still Time to Submit a Paper! (1/14/2021) - The Deadline for submitting a paper has been extended to Jan. 24, 2021. Over 80 papers have already been submitted so don’t miss your chance to participate in this well attended conference which will be held online this year for the first time.
- EMBS Distinguished Lecture – Trans-Energy Multimodal Imaging – Jan. 19 2021, (1/10/2021) - Trans-Energy Multimodal Imaging: from Development to Commercial Products via Clinical Translation Trans-energy imaging modalities have been significantly explored to overcome existing problems in conventional imaging modalities with respect to spatial/temporal resolutions, penetration depth, signal-to-noise ratio, contrast, and so on. Kim_Flyer_Jan2021
- Bioengineering National Design-a-Thon – Friday, January 29th (1/10/2021) - The Virtual Bioengineering Design-a-Thon is just under 24-hours and includes a workshop on design thinking and training in 3D CAD Platforms. This competition is open to university students from any institution. No modeling experience is necessary! Design-a-Thon Flyer_latest
- New Vice Chair Appointed – Jeff Hardy (12/3/2020) - Jeff Hardy was appointed as Vice Chair for 2021 / 22 by the IEEE Denver Section Executive Committee on Nov. 17, 2020. Jeff previously served as the Section Secretary and Treasurer. We welcome Jeff back after a sojourn in Texas.
- 2021 IEEE Green Technology Conference Goes Online! (9/18/2020) - We’re excited to announce that the 2021 IEEE GreenTech conference will be held online! This change should also benefit attendees, paper authors, and industry participants in making it easier to participate. More details will follow as the online format is implemented. This change was prompted by the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and limitations of holding an... Read more
- IEEE Xtreme Competition – Registration (9/3/2020) - Registration is now open for the IEEEXtreme virtual competition, in which teams of up to three IEEE student members compete to solve a set of programming problems. The 24-hour long global challenge will be held on 24 October. Each team is advised and proctored by an IEEE member, who mentors the team. Typically, students would compete with... Read more
- Denver Startup Week (8/18/2020) - SEPTEMBER 14-18, 2020 Built by the community, for the community Denver Startup Week is a celebration of everything entrepreneurial in Denver and is the largest free event of its kind. In 2020, we will host the first ever virtual Denver Startup Week to come together, celebrate a thriving entrepreneurial ecosystem in Denver and beyond, and... Read more
- IEEE Denver Section Executive Committee Officer Nominations and Elections (7/18/2020) - For more information about the current nomination process and coming election process, click here.