- IEEE-USA is offering three FREE half-day virtual professional development events (6/4/2021) - IEEE-USA is offering three FREE half-day virtual professional development events this year: EVOnCampus 1.0 and 2.0, plus EVOPro. The focus will be on helping EVOlve attendees’ professional skill set, help them plot their career roadmaps, and inspire with dynamic, immersive learning from leading industry experts. The first event is coming up quickly (16 June, less than... Read more
- Blockchain in Transactive Energy Webinar (4/8/2021) - Blockchain in Transactive Energy Webinar description: Blockchain, as applied to Transactive Energy (TE), is an important technology that has the potential to change today’s utility business models towards the utility of the future. There will be impacts to energy automation, distributed solar photovoltaic, distributed energy storage systems (DESS), smart metering, distributed energy resources (DER), etc.... Read more
- Engineers Week: Transportation Simulation & Career Breakouts (2/18/2021) -
- 2021 IEEE GreenTech – Still Time to Submit a Paper! (1/14/2021) - The Deadline for submitting a paper has been extended to Jan. 24, 2021. Over 80 papers have already been submitted so don’t miss your chance to participate in this well attended conference which will be held online this year for the first time.
- EMBS Distinguished Lecture – Trans-Energy Multimodal Imaging – Jan. 19 2021, (1/10/2021) - Trans-Energy Multimodal Imaging: from Development to Commercial Products via Clinical Translation Trans-energy imaging modalities have been significantly explored to overcome existing problems in conventional imaging modalities with respect to spatial/temporal resolutions, penetration depth, signal-to-noise ratio, contrast, and so on. Kim_Flyer_Jan2021
- Bioengineering National Design-a-Thon – Friday, January 29th (1/10/2021) - The Virtual Bioengineering Design-a-Thon is just under 24-hours and includes a workshop on design thinking and training in 3D CAD Platforms. This competition is open to university students from any institution. No modeling experience is necessary! Design-a-Thon Flyer_latest
- New Vice Chair Appointed – Jeff Hardy (12/3/2020) - Jeff Hardy was appointed as Vice Chair for 2021 / 22 by the IEEE Denver Section Executive Committee on Nov. 17, 2020. Jeff previously served as the Section Secretary and Treasurer. We welcome Jeff back after a sojourn in Texas.
- 2021 IEEE Green Technology Conference Goes Online! (9/18/2020) - We’re excited to announce that the 2021 IEEE GreenTech conference will be held online! This change should also benefit attendees, paper authors, and industry participants in making it easier to participate. More details will follow as the online format is implemented. This change was prompted by the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and limitations of holding an... Read more