Attention IEEE members…Call for IEEE Day 2017 Ambassadors is now open!
IEEE Day 2017 will be held Tuesday, October 3. Help us make this year’s IEEE Day Celebrations in your section unforgettable by applying to be an Ambassador for your section!
As a section Ambassador, your role is to promote IEEE Day within your section by:
- Contacting the section committee, the student branches, the Affinity Groups (ex. WIE, YP…) and the chapters to inform them about IEEE Day and to motivate them in creating IEEE Day events
- Organizing local IEEE Day events and pinning them on the IEEE Day map
- Assisting in IEEE Day marketing campaigns
- Participating in Social Media (Facebook, G+, Collabratec IEEE Day Community)
- Promoting IEEE by sharing the IEEE benefits
- Encouraging new members to join IEEE and current members to renew their memberships
- Assisting in recruiting future IEEE Day Ambassadors
- Communicating with the Regional lead and the IEEE Day team of the section’s progress
If you are interested in this position, please fill the Ambassadors Form (http://www.ieeeday.org/ambassadors-application/
IMPORTANT! To be eligible to be an Ambassador for your section, you should have an active IEEE membership valid for 2017. This will be checked by the IEEE Day Staff